|ONSITE EXHIBITION *||Until December 31, 2021||After December 31, 2021|
|Corner Booths (3mx3m)||4,500 USD||5,500 USD|
|Regular Booths (3mx3m)||3,000 USD||4,000 USD|
|Island (5mx3m)||5,000 USD||6,000 USD|
|ONLINE EXHIBITION||Until December 31, 2021||After December 31, 2021|
|1 Virtual Booth||1,500 USD||1,750 USD|
* Onsite exhibition fees also include the participation to the online exhibition as an exhibitor
Layout will be announced soon.
Your advantages as a sponsor or an exhibitor:
- Your advantages as a sponsor or an exhibitor:
- A high profile brand existence and visibility during the most important conference in the field of hydrogen energy
- Fruitful conference with the decision-makers and leading experts in your field
- Potential international collaborations among delegates and other sponsors
- An effective platform to attract a competent and qualified workforce
- Opportunity to get together with all stakeholders of hydrogen energy systems
- Focused distribution of your company’s promotion material in the Conference bags
- Highlighted listings in the Conference programme brochures and on the website
- Effective presence in a unique environment in the field of hydrogen energy
- Individualised presence in a unique environment:
- 23rd World Hydrogen Energy Conference (WHEC-2022) in Istanbul will be the largest hydrogen event in 2022.
For more information contact with secretariat.
Exhibit booth cancellations must be received in writing by January 14, 2022, to receive a refund (minus a 50% processing fe eper booth). No refunds will be issued after January 14,2022. Cancellation request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org